Homework Broadcast #4
CC flickr ColorblindRain
- Post to your blog, explaining what specific goals you are hoping to meet by the end of this video section of the course. Both personal and technical goals are welcome.
- Read: Wired for Story–Intro, Chapter 1, Chapter 2; Making Media–Composing the Frame, Depth and Movement in the Frame, Light
- Daily creates: We will talk about this in class.
- Completion of in-class assignment: We will talk about this, also, in class
- Read (and post a blog response to one of the three): “Notes on Camp,” by Susan Sontag; “Notes on Art So Bad It’s Good,” by Douglas Wolk; “The Syncher, Not the Song,” by Douglas Wolk
- Post a response to one of those readings on your blog
- Be working on your three major videos
- Daily creates/video creates: Two more
- Weekly summary post: By Sunday midnight
Reminder–Tweet all of your blog posts, so your classmates can follow along.
Reminder 2–Keep up the commenting! Tons of good discussions happening.