Daily Shoot, Week 2
CC Potomas Photography
This week’s daily shoot assignments–
- Take a photo with strong contrasts—technical (lighting, coloring), physical (size, distance), conceptual (new and old, present and past)
- Take a portrait.
- Take a self-portrait.
- Take an extreme close-up of an easily recognizable object.
- Take a photo of something’s shadow.
- Photograph something commonly considered ugly and make it beautiful.
- Take a photo that communicates a universal theme; name the picture with that theme.